High performance contactor capable up to 900V and 150A
GIGAVAC GV210 Series contactors are hermetically sealed, gas filled contactors suitable for use in harsh environments. With contact voltage ratings from 12Vdc to 900Vdc and a hot switchable continuous carry current of 100A, the compact GV210 Series is ready to solve your next challenging application problem. Like all GIGAVAC advanced switching solutions these contactors can be mounted in any axis or orientation and are sealed to withstand a variety of harsh environments. GV210 Series contactors meet RoHS and CE Conformance requirements and are built in accordance to IATF-16949
- Hermetically sealed and intrinsically safe. Not mounting position sensitive.
- Operates in explosive/harsh environments without oxidation or contamination of contacts.
- Eligible for use in hazardous/classified operating environments
- High voltage isolation between open contacts, inert gas filled contact chamber
- Designed and built in accordance to IATF-16949
- Flying leads for coil connections
- Battery electric vehicles
- DC motor controller protection
- DC fast charging
- Photovoltaic controls
- Energy Storage systems
Download specs: GV210_datasheet_201910b
Or contact Nijkerk Electronics for more information