The family concern Isabellenhütte, founded in 1728, is one of the most important manufacturers of electrical resistance materials and thermoelectric materials for temperature measurement, passive components for the automotive, electrical and electronics industries. The field of precision measurement technology sets standards when it comes to measuring current, voltage and temperature in cars and trucks, but also in hybrid and electrical vehicles as well as in industrial and regenerative energy production systems. As an internationally recognized specialist and technology leader, we repeatedly define the state of technology with our innovative products and underline the technological and innovative expertise of Isabellenhütte.
- SMD precision and power resistors, 2 and 4 terminal (up to 15W)
- High current low ohmic sensor resistors (up to 50W)
- Brake and pre-charge resistors (up to 300W)
- Calibration resistors (0,01% TC10)
- Precision measurement systems for high currents
- Resistors for Aviation and Aerospace applications / ESCC4001/027 qualified.