Elytone launches the 3-Phase Reactor series. This series is intented for the attenuation of notches and spikes as well as reduction of harmonics and limitation of inrush currents in power converters and motor drives. The 3-Phase Reactor can support the rated current from 2A up to 100A and it can be customized according to your requirements.
3-Phase Reactor series in short:
- Rigid mount termination and stand-off
- Base material meets flammability requirements of UL94V
- Reactors for three-phase 400 Volt systems
- Suited as system or commutation reactor
- The reactors are manufactured of high standard materials:
- Core made of grain oriented cold-rolled laminated steel sheets
- Windings made of copper wire with temperature class H (180°C)
- Modern welding techniques
- Gives a low noise level
- ELY-3P type can be supplied with different kind of terminals or other special designed
- Reactors can also be supplied strictly on customer specifications
More details of the Elytone 3 Phase Reactors can be found on the datasheet.
If you want more information or if you have any questions, please contact Nijkerk Electronics!