The WL0F00050000FGAAASA01 from Winstar is a 5-inch high brightness TFT Smart Display CAN series display that is running CANopen protocol via CAN bus command to render display content on the screen and return touch event data with protocol objects. WL0F00050000FGAAASA01 features Winstar high brightness IPS TFT WF50FSWAGDNG0 and a 4-layers FR4 PCBA built-in firmware code developed by the Winstar RD team. This 5″ CAN series TFT is an easy-to-use product that allows you to create projects rapidly and cost-effectively.
Winstar already developed Windows Apps (GUI & GUI Builder) for Smart Display GUI design. This 5″ IPS TFT Smart Display can use a computer with USB2CAN dongle or Raspberry Pi (+PiCAN2) or even an MCU scale like Arduino (+CAN adaptor) as a HOST platform. Winstar GUI builder software is designed for customers to simulate their UI design in advance using the drag-and-drop Widget preview function. Furthermore, customers can create their ideal UI objects using this software and then go through simulation to check UI design without a hardware module. Winstar GUI builder software only supports the Windows system; it can fulfill What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG). The upgraded version of built-in software is a 3-in-1 APP; Winstar combined three application templates for optional, including industrial, vehicle, and medical applications. Please press the preferred application and hold power on for 3 seconds the first time. Customers can change to another template by using GUIbuilder to change the application.
The newly released Smart Display IPS 5″ TFT has the following features and functions:
- CAN interface with long transmission distance & anti-noise
- Supports CANopen protocol, default baud rate at 250KB
- WF50FSWAGDNG0 with CTP Module
- Built-in flash memory (16MB) to store the font and Object Dictionary Data
- DC 5V working voltage
- Built-in Buzzer
- Power-On Splash screen (Customer can replace it by themselves)
- Demo set HOST can be used on multiple platforms, such as Computer (with USB2CAN Dongle), MCU, Single Board Computer with Linux OS, or Raspberry Pi (with PiCAN2).
- Design the UI without writing a line of code by Winstar GUI builder!
If you want more information or if you have any questions, please contact Nijkerk Electronics!