Ideal for harsh outdoor environments and industrial applications
- 1)Wide storage-temperature range and strong resistance to vibration
- Optimized mechanical design and rugged components enable storage in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 to +80 degrees Celsius.
- Optimized mechanical design achieves high vibration resistance of 6.8Gs (seven times greater than the 1.0G rating of existing Mitsubishi Electric AA series products) to withstand compression mounting between the front and the back of LCD frame or 1.5G resistance for mounting from the side.
- 2)High resolution, super-wide viewing angles and high luminosity suitable for diverse instruments and installations
- High-resolution (XGA) screen handles dense text and images.
- Super-wide viewing angle of 176 degrees, both horizontally and vertically, ensures excellent visibility in a wide range of installation scenarios.
- High luminosity of 1,300 cd/m2 and a high contrast ratio of 1,000:1 ensure excellent visibility in bright environments. Dimming ratio from 1 to 100 percent assures suitable visibility for any level of ambient brightness.
- Newly designed TFT panel improves NTSC color gamut by 70 percent over that of previous model (AA104XG) for vibrant graphics.
May 29, 2020
For more information please contact Nijkerk Electronics