Mitsubishi Electric to Launch 7.0-inch WVGA Color TFT-LCD Modules with Near-Field Communication Antenna and Projected Capacitive Touch Panels
Ideal for use in a wide range of applications such as access control system terminals
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today the launch of a 7.0-inch WVGA TFT-LCD module equipped with a built-in short-range NFC1 antenna and a projected capacitive touch panel. The new module is designed for use in a wide range of applications such as access control system terminals. Sample sales will begin on March 31, 2020.
- Near-Field Communication: short-range wireless communication standard that enables communication when devices come close to or in contact with each other
Mitsubishi Electric Color TFT-LCD module with NFC antenna projected capacitive touch panel Model AN070MC11ADA11
With their built-in NFC antennas, the new modules will save space, offer improved ease of use and boost the deployment of NFC-enabled services and devices.
- Built-in NFC antenna saves equipment space and improves usability
- Built-in NFC antenna eliminates the need for an external NFC antenna, helping to minimize equipment space
- Optimal design of the NFC antenna enables communication through LCD screens; these display the precise position on the screen a user needs to hold their contactless card or smartphone, allowing easy and intuitive operation
- Ultra-wide viewing angle, ultra-high brightness and high contrast allow deployment in a wide range of locations and applications
- Offers an ultra-wide viewing angle of 176 degrees vertically and horizontally, ultra-high brightness (1040cd / m2), and high contrast (1000:1)
- Can be used outdoors and in other bright environments
- A total solution incorporating a wide range of options including touch panels
- Provides a total solution, including TFT LCD module, NFC antenna, touch panel and control board
- Offers a variety of options, such as optical bonding2, which provides excellent visibility even outdoors and in other bright environments, and strengthened protective glass with low reflective capabilities, treated to resist fingerprints
- A structure in which a TFT liquid crystal module, a touch panel sensor and protective glass are bonded with resin.
TFT-LCD Modules with NFC antenna and Projected Capacitive Touch Panels
March 31, 2020
For more information or samples contact Nijkerk Electronics