BAV from Isabellenhütte is a shunt with press-fit pins for EBM (electronic battery management) in motorcars, trucks, forklifts and hybrid & electric vehicles.
The BAV shunt is designed to measure high currents with a very high accuracy under varying environmental conditions. This shunt is currently available in resistance values of 0.035 / 0.05 and 0.1 mOhm. The rated power is up to 36 W.
- Pressfit sensor connections
- Low-impedance resistor for measuring high currents
- High pulse power rating
- Very good long-term stability
- Other versions with different dimensions on request
- AEC-Q200 qualification in preparation
- Battery management system in motor vehicles
- Current detection in busbars
- Current detection in welding systems
Find more information on this data sheet.
If you want more information or if you have any questions about this product, please contact Nijkerk Electronics!