RECOM presents the R1SX power supplies. The R1SX is a Fully automated 1 Watt DC/DC converter and delivers stable performance & constant quality
The mini DC/DC converter has an almost 20% lower profile than the industry standard due to the embedded transformer. These open-frame SMD converters leverage fully automated manufacturing techniques to deliver stable performance and constant quality at a very competitive price. The R1SX is available with 3.3V or 5V inputs and offers a single unregulated 3.3V or 5V output. There is no minimum load requirement and the quiescent consumption is less than 150mW
The converters can drive capacitive loads up to 2200 µF, which is 40 times higher than the competition. Isolation is 1 kVDC or 3 kVDC (/H option) which makes them an ideal solution for isolating data transfer lines in industrial communication protocols like CAN bus or RS-485. The converters are designed for wide temperature range from -40°C to +100°C.
The converters are fully certified to IEC/EN/UL62368 and IEC/EN/UL60950 and are 10/10 RoHS-conform. Class A EMC conformity requires only an input capacitor and a simple low cost LC filter is all that is needed for Class B EMC. Standard packaging is tape and reel.
- Embedded transformer allows nearly 20% lower profile than the industry standard
- More than 40x capacitive load capability than the competition (2200μF)
- 1kV or 3kVDC/1 second galvanic isolation for communication protocols (eg. CAN bus, RS-485)
- Wide temperature range: -40°C to +100°C @ full load
- Industry standard SMD pinout
- UL60950-1 & EN/IEC/UL62368-1